7 colors mountain (Vinincunca) full day
7 Colors Mountain OVERVIEW
7 Colors Mountain Steps:
- Day 1: Cusco – Vinicunca – Cusco
7 Colors Mountain Day 1: Cusco – Vinicunca – Cusco
We will pick you up very early in the morning around 3 am from your hotel in Cusco and after a 3 hour bus ride, we will able to reach the Vinincunca Andean community, where we will have our breakfast, after it we will start our climb up until the 7 color mountain, the climb up will take us 3 hours and a half, after time to enjoy the mountain we will continue with our way down until the community to have our lunch and after lunch bus ride back to Cusco. It is a little complicated to talk about the attractions of this mountain, because the view of the colors of this mountain its depends of the weather and the day, a lot of people said that the best day is during a cloudy one.
7 Colors Mountain INCLUDED
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation to Vinincunca
- One breakfast
- One lunch
- First aid kit
Does not Include
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
What to Pack?
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE
- Original passport (and **International Student Identity Card (ISIC) if applicable).
- Travel Insurance is essential.
- Walking boots.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Warm jacket, hat and gloves.
- Comfortable pants.
- Hand sanitizer.
- Sun hat.
- Re-usable plastic or metal water container (Nalgene) or camel bags.
- Sun block (SPF 35 recommended).
- Personal medication.
- Camera with extra batteries.
- Flashlight with extra batteries.