What to bring to do our Peru Packages tours?
Peru is a very diverse country and thanks to the Andes it has attractions located at different altitudes and in different kinds of ecological zones.
The cities that are included in our tours are very different for each other that is why follow the following list will help you to have a pleasant tour.
we recommend bringing to do Peru Packages tours
Original Passport (if you renewed your passport bring both passports).
- Walking shoes (tennis are fine as not hard walking routes are involved).
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Warm jackets for high Andes cities.
- Hat and gloves get cold during the night.
- Comfortable pants and Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (SPF 35+)
- Insect repellant (OFF 35+)
- Toiletries and hand sanitizers
- Small personal towel
- A small pack of toilet tissue or wet wipes
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
- Flashlight with spare batteries.
- Daypack from 30 to 50 litters (for the day tours)
- Altitude Sickness pills (you need to take them before your flight to Cusco while you are still in Lima, take them every 8 hours)
- Container for water, water will be provided by our team.
- External battery recharger.
Topics to travel to Perugeneral information kaypi-compressed
Download the pdf file