City Tour Cusco
- Day 1: Cusco – Koricancha – Cathedral – Saqsayhuaman Archeological Park.
- The price is based in 2 people, if you are more than 2, the price will reduce.
GENERAL ITINERARY CITY TOUR
The city tour will start around 09 am during the morning or 13 pm during the afternoon (the time will be confirmed and it will depends of your availability).
Going on with the tour, visit the Cathedral of Cusco, one of Peruvian treasures, full of paintings from Cusquenian school, the Cathedral of Cusco is one of the most important buldings in Cusco.
This place is really important for local people that have an strong faith, especially with the Lord of the Earthquakes and the Last Supper.
Then after The Cathedral we will visit Koricancha, the temple of the sun, an incredible construction where you will able to see a mix between an inca architecture and Spanish architecture, you will visit the temple of the sun, the temple of the moon, the temple of the star, the temple of the rainbow and the temple of the lightning.
Also you will learn about the Inca Cosmo vision and also about the Inca deities.
Once finish with the temple of the sun, our transportation will take us to Saqsayhuaman Archeological Park, really famous for its Cyclopean constructions.
In the past was consider as a fortress but now a days is recognize as a temple.
- Professional tour guide.
- Private transportation.
- Entrances to Saqsayhuaman archeological park.
- Tickets for the Cathedral
- Access to Koricancha or temple of the sun.
- Pick up from your hotel
Does not Include
- Lunch or dinner
What to Pack?
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE
- Original passport (and **International Student card (ISIC) if applicable).
- Travel Insurance is essential.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Warm jacket, hat and gloves.
- Sun hat.
- Sun block (SPF 35 recommended).
- Personal medication.
- Camera with extra batteries.