Tours to Machu picchu 5 days 4 nights
Machu picchu OVERVIEW:
- Day 1: Pick up – City tour in Cusco
- Day 2: Full day Sacred Valley tour
- Day 3: Cusco – Aguas Calientes
- Day 4: Machupicchu tour – Cusco
- Day 5: Transfer out
Day 01: Pick up and City tour in Cusco.
After your landing in Cusco, a Kaypi Peru representative will wait for you to take you to the hotel, once there you will meet your tour guide for your city tour and probably for the rest of the tours, during the City tour you will visit the following places:
- Cusco Cathedral.
- Koricancha temple or temple of the sun.
- Saqsayhuaman Archeological Park.
- Streets and squares
Day 02: Full day Sacred Valley Tour
The tour will start around 8 am, when your tour guide will pick you up in our private transportation and take you to the first stop, located 45 minutes from Cusco city and then continue with the other places, in both cases the lunch is not included but your tour guide will take you to a restaurant in Urubamba town where you will able to enjoy the real Peruvian buffet food. During this tour you will able to visit the Inca sites and to see how the local people is still using materials and techniques in their textiles.
Places to visit: Chincheroinca site and weaving factory, Moray inca site, Maras salt mines, Ollantaytambo inca site.
Day 03: Cusco – Aguas Calientes
After breakfast you will be transported to the Poroy train station, once there, you will take a 4 hours train ride until get Aguas Calientes where you will spend the night. After lunch you will have a meeting with your tour guide who will give you all information and recommendations for the next day.
Day 04: Machu picchu
The day will start very early, in order to catch the first bus to Machupicchu to see its magnificent sunrise, after making a line to go into Machupicchu our walking tour through the city will start and after 3 hours approximately you will be free to enjoy the citadel by yourself. You can leave the citadel according to the time that you will coordinate with your tour guide. After a lunch in Aguas Calientes you will be ready to go back to Cusco by train and bus. You will spend the night in Cusco.
Day 05: Transfer out
It will depends of your flight time.
Tours to Machu picchu INCLUDED:
- Professional tour guide.
- Private transportations.
- Round trip bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu.
- Round trip trains tickets to Machupicchu.
- Entrances to the attractions during the city tour.
- Entrances to the attractions during the Sacred Valley Tour.
- Entrances to Machupicchu.
- All pick up’s and Transportations.
- 4 accomodations, 3 star hotels (3 in Cusco and 1 in Aguas Calientes)
- 4 breakfast
Does not Include
- Lunch or dinners
- International and domestic airfares.
- Airport departure taxes or visa fees.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or bottled water.
- Insurance of any kind.
What to Pack?
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE:
- Original passport (and **International Student card (ISIC) if applicable).
- Travel Insurance is essential.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Warm jacket, hat and gloves.
- Sun hat.
- Sun block (SPF 35 recommended).
- Personal medication.
- Camera with extra batteries.
- Insect repellent.