Machupicchu Express Tour Package 7d/6n
Machupicchu Express OVERVIEW:
- Day 1 – Flight from USA to Lima – Perú.
- Day 2 – City Tour in Lima and Hotel night.
- Day 3 – Flight to Cusco City and walking tour, Hotel night.
- Day 4 – Free day in Cusco, Hotel night in Cusco.
- Day 5 – Train to Machu Picchu and hotel night.
- Day 6 – Tour in Machu Picchu, train back to Cusco and Hotel night.
- Day 7 – Flight from Cusco to Lima and to USA.
Machupicchu Express Day 01: Flight from USA to Lima
You will take the flight from USA to Lima – Perú, we will provide you with all information regarding your flight codes and flight times, once to arrive to Perú our representative will pick you up and take you to your hotel, you rooms will be ready for you
Day 02: City Tour in Lima, Hotel night.
The day will begin with your breakfast in the hotel, your tour guide and private transportation will pick you up around 11:00 am (the time will be confirmed in the reception of your hotel), along the way you will visit the following places:
Main squeare of Lima
San Francisco Monastery
San Francisco catacombs
Huaca Pucllana archeological site
You have your confirmed hotel in Lima
Day 3 – Flight to Cusco City and Walking tour.
After your breakfast our representative will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the airport for catching the flight to Cusco City.
Once to arrive to Cusco your tour guide and private transportition will pick you up and take you to your hotel, during the afternoon your tour guide will give you the walking tour to see the principal attractions of the city.
Cusco’s main square
San Peter local market
San Blas neighborhood
Temple of the Sun
Twelve angle stone
San Francisco square
San Cristobal viewpoint
Day 4 – Free day in Cusco and Hotel Night.
The Day is yours, you can visit walk in the city or book day tours with us
You can ask for the following day trips to your tour guide or to Kaypi Peru Tours:
- Sacred Valley Tour
- City Tour
- River Raffting in Vilcanota River
- Horse Riding in Saqsayhuaman Park
- Zip Line in the Sacred Valley
- Salt Mines of Maras, Moray and Chinchero Textile Center
- ATV’s in Killarumiyoc
Day 5 – Train to Machu Picchu and Hotel night.
After having a breakfast in the Hotel, we will take our transportation to the train station until Poroy or Ollantaytambo, after we will take our train to Machu Picchu; this journey takes 4 or 2 hours, after landing in Aguas Calientes (the town below Machu Picchu) there will be plenty of time to relax if you want to have a hot bath in the natural springs!!!.
You will spend the night in Aguas Caliente Machu Picchu town.
Day 6 – Machu Picchu Tour and Train back to Cusco.
Our day to visit the magnificent center of Machu Picchu will began super early in order to make the lines to take the bus to go up to religious center, you will have a walking tour in Machu Picchu to learn and visit the most impressive atractions of Machu Picchu. after your tour you will have time to explore the city by yourself
You will take the train to Cusco during the afternoon and you will spend the night in Cusco.
Day 7 – Flight to Lima and Flight to USA.
Our private transportation will pick you up from your hotel to take to the airport for catching your flight to Lima and to USA, the time will depends of your flight time.
Machupicchu Express INCLUDED:
- 5 nights’ accommodations
- 3 nights Cuzco
- 1 night in Lima
- 1 night Aguas Calientes
- All transfers, and transportations
- walking tour in Cusco City
- 5 meals: 5 breakfasts
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern motor coach
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Entrances to Machu Picchu
- Bus to go up and down of Machu Picchu
- Lima City Tour
Does not Include
NOT INCLUDED BUT YOU CAN BOOK WITH US
- Entrances to Huayna Picchu Mountain (optional hiking on day 6)
- Entrances to Machu Picchu Mountain (optional hiking on day 6)
- Cusco City Tour (Optional tour on day 4)
- Rafting in Cusco (Optional tour on day 4)
- Horse Riding in Cusco (Optional tour on day 4)
- Sacred Valley tour (Optional tour on day 4)
- Excess baggage charges.
- Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or bottled water.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Reconfirmation of international flights and items of personal nature.
- Meals where not stated
- Gratitudes – Tips
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages