OVERVIEW Tour Maras Moray
- Day 1: From Cusco to Moray and Salt Mines of MarasThe price is based in 2 people, if you are more than 2, the price will reduce.
Day 1: Maras and Moray
We will pick you up at 09:00 am and take you to the textile center of Chinchero, this transportation will be during 45 minutes, in this place you will learn about the Peruvian textiles, the ladies who are member of a cooperatives are going to explain for you all about the textiles, how they weave the most impressive textiles with a colorful shapes and figures, also you will able to recognize the different qualities of wool.
After this short stop we will drive until Maras Moray Archeological center, to have a guided tour, Moray was a crops experimental garden where the terraces have a different microclimate between each other.
Our next stop will be Maras that is located 40 minutes from Moray, in Maras are located the salt mines, more than 2000 small pools full of pure salt, the local people are still working to get this salt that have better quality than the ocean salt during the dry season. After your tour in this place our private tour will take you to Cusco City.
- Round-trip transportation (tourist bus)
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to all sites visited
Does not Include
- Transportation to other sites
- Drinks and meals
What to Pack?
WHAT TO PACK?
- Sun hat
- Sun Protection cream
- Waterproof jacket/ rain poncho
- Camera and films
- Extra money for meals and shopping