amazon peru tours 12d/11n
OVERVIEW amazon peru tours
Amazon Peru Tours Steps:
- Day 1: Flight from USA to Lima.
- Day 2: City Tour in Lima, Dowtown and principal attractions.
- Day 3: Free day in Lima
- Day 4: Flight to Puerto Maldonado Cayman Lake.
- Day 5: Jungle Tour in Apu Victor Lake and Monkey Island.
- Day 6: Jungle Tour and The lost lake.
- Day 7: Jungle Tour and Flight to Cusco.
- Day 8: Walking City Tour in Cusco, Dowtown and principal attractions..
- Day 9: Free day in Cusco City.
- Day 10: Train to Machu Picchu and Aguas Calientes
- Day 11: Machu Picchu Tour and train back to Cusco
- Day 12: Flight to Lima and to USA
Day 01: Flight from USA to Lima.
Kaypi Peru Tours will provide you with electronic tickets or code confirmations (to check in online).
You need to be at the airport 3 hours before your plane leaves (most likely an overnight flight)
Day 02: City tour in Lima.
After your landing in Lima, a representative of Kaypi Peru will pick you up and take you to your hotel, after your check in there you will have a City tour.
Places to be visited:
- Historic Center of Lima.
- Colonial buildings (Plaza Mayor, the Government Palace, the Archbishop’s Palace, the Cathedral, the City Hall).
- San Francisco Monastery.
After we return to our hotel you will have the afternoon to relax and enjoy your stay.
Day 03: Free day in Lima.
After having breakfast in the hotel you will have a complete free day in the gastronomical capital of South America, and according to the time that will have and according to the activities that you want to do we can reccomend you:
Tour to Caral, the ancienst civilization in America
Nazca Lines, overflight in Nazca Lines, Sand bording and Sand Bugies
Gastronomic Tour in Lima
Day 04: Flight to Puerto Maldonado – Peruvian Jungle Tour.
Begin Amazon Peru Tours visiting Monkey Island.
Arrival in Puerto Maldonado, then transfer to the village where we will get on our boat and begin the unforgettable journey through the Madre de Dios River. On the way, you could observe the alligators, turtles, herons and other animals.
Arriving to the Peru Amazon Lodge, you will enjoy of the exquisite typical welcome drink and then you will settle into comfortable bungalows, Afterwards comes lunch. With the help of our specialized guide we will visit Monkey Island, located at only five minutes from the lodge, in the middle of the Madre de Dios River.
The monkey island hosts different monkey species: starting from the noisy ones, the Maquisapas, the happy Achuñis, and the very impressive Frailes to the very little and funny “leoncitos” little lions.
During the way to the Island, you will see very beautiful landscapes with all the flora and fauna that they host, as well as the amazing sunset in the jungle.
Day 05: Jungle Tour Apu Victor.
The day will start with the beautiful birds singing; then comes breakfast. We’ll start our journey with a hike to the deeps of the woods, special paths with britches to cross the gaps. During the journey we will observe the caimans cave. Then we will continue and arrive to the majestic Apu Victor Lake, beautiful crystalline waters, surrounded by huge swamps, giant trees.
Later we will climb up our Amazon Peru Tours Observatory, where We will have a panoramic view of the lake, we will observe parrots, guacamayos, toucans, camungo, shanshos, herons, and If we are lucky enough we could observe one of the most spectacular animals of the jungle, the giant nutria, Then after many hours, we will return to the lodge and lunch. In the afternoon we will visit Gamitana river, that is born in the heart of the jungle.
In its shores we could observe turtles, caimans, butterflies and some other animals. You may have a swim in its waters. Then return and have dinner.
Day 06: Jungle Tour The lost lake.
After breakfast, we will start an adventure in the virgin rainforest, and accompanied by a local guide, we´ll go on a hike in the deep jungle, to get to the Lost Cocha which constitutes a refuge and feeding ecosystem for a huge variety of animals. There, we´ll have the chance to observe Otters, Caimans, Turtles, Sachavacas (Tapirs) Birds with multicolored feathers, the majestic Jaguar and a variety of fish species. This area is unique and proper to the Ecoamazonia´s Ecological Reserve which maintains it intact, with huge swamps and diverse “aguajales”.
Day 07: Jungle Tour and Flight to Cusco.
The day will begin with your last breakfast in the Jungle and after that your boat and private Bus will take you to the airport for taking your flight to Cusco,
You will spend the night in Cusco City
Day 08: Walking Tour in Cusco, the ancient capital of the Incas.
After having breakfast in your hotel, you will have your walking city tour in Cusco, and along the way you will visit the following places.
- Main square
- Koricancha Temple of the Sun
- Cathedral of Cusco
- San Peter Local market
- Streets and temples
Day 9: Free day in Cusco.
After having breakfast in your hotel, you will have a free day in Cusco and our reccomendations to do are?
- Sacred Valley Tour
- South Valley Tour
- Rainbow mountain Tour
You will spend the night in Cusco.
Day 10: On the way to Machupicchu – Train to Machupicchu.
After having breakfast in the hotel we will take our train to Machu Picchu. This journey takes 1 hour and 45 min.
After arriving in Aguas calientes (the town below Machu Picchu) we will go to our hotel to leave our luggage and then to enjoy the town.
You can visit the below places:
- Mandor (Orchids and the water fall)
- Hot springs
You will spend the night in the hotel and get ready for the big day!! Machu Picchu.
Day 11: Machupicchu Tour and train back to Cusco.
You will have breakfast and then your Guide will pick you up from your hotel. You will take the bus up to majestic Machu Picchu to catch the sunrise (if possible) and then begin your walking tour with your guide, after this you can explore the mysterious city by yourselves.
After enjoying Machu picchu you will go back to Aguas calientes for lunch and to take your train back to Cusco.
After your arrival to the train station a representative of Kaypi Peru tours will pick you up and take you to the hotel where you will spend the night.
Day 12: Flight to Lima and Flight to USA.
Our private transportation will pick you up and take to the airport, the time will be confirmed according to your flight time
Amazon Peru Tours INCLUDED:
- All flights included – Round trip flights (USA-Lima / Lima – USA)
- Domestical – flights. (Lima – Cusco / Cusco – Puerto / Puerto Maldonado – Lima).
- Airline taxes & fuel.
- 08 nights accommodations at 3 starts hotel.
- 02 nights accommodation at lodge in Puerto Maldonado.
- 13 meals, 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.
- All transportation. (Pickups from the airport, station and viceversa)
- All transfers.
- City tour in Lima.
- English speaking guide
- Sacred valley tour
- Ollantaytambo tour
- Entrances to maras
- Entrances to the Sacred Valley Tour
- Touristic Ticket.
- Expeditions train to Machu Picchu round trip
- Buses to Machu Picchu. (up and down)
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Entrances to Machu Picchu.
- Tour in the Jungle 3 days / 2 nights
Does not Include
- Excess baggage charges.
- Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or bottled water.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Reconfirmation of international flights and items of personal nature.
- Meals where not stated
- Gratitudes – Tips
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or bottled water.
What to Pack?
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE FOR Amazon Peru Tours:
- Original Passport
- Walking boots
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Hat and gloves
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Toiletries and hand sanitiser
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
- Torch with spare batteries